Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Linda!

Since a lot of Tom's co-workers are leaving for China today, we decided to celebrate a few birthdays last weekend. Last Friday, we celebrated Linda's birthday. We had fabulous food at this little Italian restaurant called Iorio and then we went out to the clubs. :) Today is Linda's actual birthday; therefore, I wanted to give a bday shout out! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDA!

Linda is on the left and Maria is on the right. :)

Linda and Maria making birthday wishes. (I'll post later about Maria's bday party)

This is the pic that I took after dinner.

This is the pic Tom took after I took the picture above. He told me to leave space and he would photoshop all of us onto one photo...no problem. Well...

This is the final product. Since Tom didn't see that I zoomed in for the picture I took...he had a hard time photoshopping me in. Oh well! :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment