Friday, April 3, 2009

Wicked

Wicked Wicked Wicked!!

Tom and I love musicals, and last Sunday we took the opportunity to see Wicked. It was phenomenal! Some parts were hilarious, which I expected, but it was also very dark. I didn't know much about it before going, and I'm glad I didn't. I thought the whole musical was cleverly written and fit in the Wizard of Oz story nicely. I highly recommend seeing it if it's in your area. :)

We got all done up for the musical and why not! There are not enough occasions in life to get all fancy schmancy, and we really enjoy it. :) It was funny to observe that people around our age wore things like plaid and jeans, and people of an older generation wore suits and dresses. I guess we were born in the wrong generation. hehe.
This is a picture from where we sat inside the Keller Auditorium. We had really great seats.
I hope you are enjoying the posts and are having a fabulous day!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment