Wednesday, March 25, 2009

March Birthdays (some missed and one just in time)

I'm pretty new to the blogging world, and since I posted adorable pictures of Kaitlyn, I thought it would be only fair to post some of the other March birthdays I missed and one I almost missed. EKkkk...Sorry!!

March 11- Johanna: Ya know it's the craziest thing...Jo and I have an adorable picture together where Jo was sitting on my lap and I was helping her with her shoes too! However, I went with the silly picture from the Sears shopping trip instead.


March 18- Momma (aka Millie P): My mom gave me a granny robe for Christmas so we could match. Adorable, I know...awww....


March 25- Jenny : Wooohooo.... Jenny is probably one of my most faithful blog readers. I had to give her a shout out! :)


Happy Birthday Ladies! Sorry for the belated birthday post...and whew..Jenny, you made it just in time! I didn't know if I wanted to do the whole birthday shout out thing, but it's a lot of fun... :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment