Saturday, March 21, 2009

New Look and Music

Hey All! Hope you are all doing well...I found a new look for the blog and I added some music. Please let me know what you think by taking the polls which are located on the side of the page. Also, please post if you would like to comment more than what the poll has to offer. (I love when people post. hehe)

If you would like to do anything to the music, scroll to the bottom of the page and play with it all you want. I hope you all have a great weekend!

xoxo

PS. I have an idea about what my next blog is going to be about...it may be a little different than my other posts... :)

3 comments:

  1. The music didn't work it just says it's loading forever:-( so sad! Lots of love,

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. ekkk...i'll look into that. also, thanks for the post! miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. why do i feel like i'm on an episode of gray's anatomy when i'm reading your blog ....

    ReplyDelete